CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT
Motorhome users, members of España Discovery, must accept and comply with the following code of conduct.
1. On arrival at the chosen site show the España Discovery guide for the current year to the host. Hosts, for reasons of security, will only let identified members of España Discovery park overnight on their property (showing the current version of the guide).
2. Arrive at the chosen site at a reasonable hour. Visitors will not be welcome in the middle of the night. Some sites have gates that will be closed at night.
3. Each motorhome user is not a paying client but a welcome guest. Be friendly and thank your host on leaving.
4. To avoid inconveniencing the work of your host please park only in the areas indicated by them.
5. Before starting your journey ensure your clean water tanks are full and all waste tanks are empty and functioning correctly. España Discovery hosts do not provide facilities for servicing motorhomes.
6. Never light fires or bar-b-ques.
7. Do not use toilets, water taps or drains without the host’s permission.
8. If you have small children remember the sites are working vineyards or farms, not children’s playgounds. Please take care.
9. If you have a dog please ask the host’s permission before letting it off the leash.
10. España Discovery hosts do not charge for staying overnight – do not expect facilities as provided by a campsite.
11. Sometimes due to personal circumstances a host will be unable to welcome visitors. It is always possible to find an alternative farm or vineyard not far away.
12. Common sense and courtesy are important. Please accept any restrictions imposed. España Discovery hosts are not providing the service of a campsite.