Motorhome and camper users - members of España Discovery- must accept and comply with the following code of conduct.
Upon arrival at the chosen location, show the host the current year's guide. España Discovery for the current year. The hosts, for security reasons, will only allow overnight stays on their property to identified members carrying the guidebook (showing the current version of the book). España Discovery (showing the current version of the book).
2. Arrive at the chosen site at a reasonable time. Visitors will not be welcome in the middle of the night. Some sites have gates that will be closed at night.
3. Every motorhome user is not a paying customer but a guest. Be polite and thank your host when you leave.
4. In order not to disturb the host's work, please park only in the areas indicated by them.
5. Before starting your trip make sure your clean water tanks are full and all waste tanks are empty and working properly. The hosts of España Discovery do not provide facilities or emptying service for motorhomes or camper vehicles.
6. Never light fires or barbecues.
7. Do not use toilets, water faucets, or drains without the host's permission.
8. If you have young children remember that the sites are vineyards or working farms, not playgrounds. Please be careful.
9. If you have a pet, please ask the host for permission before letting it off the leash.
10. The hosts of España Discovery do not charge for overnight stays, do not expect the facilities to be those provided by a campground.
11. Sometimes, due to personal circumstances, a host will not be able to receive visitors. It is always possible to find a farm, an alternative vineyard or an area not too far away.
12. Common sense and courtesy are important. Please accept the restrictions imposed. The hosts of España Discovery do not provide the service of a campsite.